Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Uncle Suchie`s Shloshim

Uncle Suchie is on the left. My grandfather
Reb Avrahom is in the center. 
Last night we had the Shloshim for Uncle Suchie. Last minute I was asked to video everything. Unfortunately the sound did not come out as clear as I would have liked, but I guess it`s better than nothing. We started with Mincha led by Heshy. Then Shea made the Siyum on Shisha Sidra Mishnah.

Uncle Feivel then spoke. The camera unfortunately turned off in middle which is why the video is in 2 parts, and missing about a minute in the middle.


After Uncle Feivel My father spoke.


After that Heshy was maspid his father.


Below is a video of a fellow Reb Elya Kaminsky, who seems like he knew Uncle Suchie really well, from their yeshiva days in Chaim Berlin, and kept up since.



If anyone has anything else that they think might be of interest to the family you can either post it in the comment section or email me, and I will post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment